Thursday 1 December 2011

Facts #1

Hi, my name’s Lauren but some people call me Lau. I dream big but sometimes doubt my dreams will ever happen. 2010 was the best year of my life. I like the colour purple. When I was little I always wanted to reach the end of the rainbow. People say I talk too much but I love to listen. I’ve been ridiculously seduced by the old classic romantic movies. I once had a near death experience with a suitcase and no matter how many times I stir my hot chocolate there’s always a lump in it. The future excites and scares me at the same time but the past intrigues me. Music is the key to my soul. I can stay up until 2am doing absolutely nothing. I love the feeling of grass beneath my bare feet in summer. Carousels remind me of my childhood. I could happily spend the rest of my life eating nothing but chicken. I’m very disappointed I don’t have an advent calendar. I’m going to see the film ‘My Week With Marilyn’ this evening and it feels like Christmas has come early. I’d currently give my left arm for cheese on toast, and if the world suddenly announces there’s a tea shortage it is most definitely my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment