Wednesday 4 April 2012

Facts #2

 
I am down to earth but my imagination carries me into the clouds. 2012 has not started out as I had hoped. I like listening to the rain falling at night. When I was little I always wanted a dolls house. People have told me I'm a failure; I am starting to believe them. I love Nutella, especially on toast. I like the colour red and could happily spend all day, every day under my duvet. My biggest flaw is that I care about people too much, even when they don't care about me. I love the seaside and the sunshine. I hate how isolated and alone this illness is making me feel. Last week I received the most beautiful message and it meant the world to me. I hate how quick people are to judge and criticise what they don't understand. I am currently addicted to the Danish political drama Borgen and right now I would give anything for a nice cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment