Thursday 28 June 2012

20 Questions getting to know.... Lauren

Me and Paloma Faith.
 Name: Lauren Sarah Michelle Green
Twitter name: @Laurentia20 
Birthday: 17/05/1989
Country: UK

1. What are your hobbies?
Listening to music, watching films or going to the cinema, writing/blogging, reading, photography, going to live gigs and working on my fan site, I also like singing.

2. How do you like to spend your weekend? 
I tend to be quite lazy at weekends; I like to rest and recharge my batteries. I spent time with my family and then on Sunday afternoons, I like to watch films usually the old classics which are my favourite.
Casablanca - one of my favourite old classics.

3. What is your favourite genre of music and who is your favourite artist of all time?
One of the hardest questions you could ask me as I'm such a music buff, I've spent so many hours a day listening to music ever since I was little. I don't really have a favourite genre, I'll listen to anything once, if I like it then I'll keep playing it and I'm always discovering more. I've got a lot of favourite artists but I would probably say Paloma Faith because she's incredible live, her lyrics are amazing and she's a wonderful artist and person.

Paloma & the fam live!
4. If you had to be someone else for the day who would you be and why?
Elizabeth I when she was alive, I know she died hundreds of years ago but I think it would be really interesting to see what life was really like back then. Plus I'd be able to boss people about which could be quite fun. I'd probably threaten the naughty ones with beheading if they didn't behave.

5. What 5 possessions could you not live without?
1. Laptop
2. iPod Touch
3. Music/DVD collection
4. Books
5. My card from Paloma

6. Name 3 of your favourite films? 
1. Some Like it Hot
2. El Orfanato
3. Fierce Creatures
Marilyn Monroe, one of my biggest inspirations.

7. What is your favourite food?
Chicken fajitas!

8. Do you have pets?
Nope but I'm planning to get a dog and two cats at some point in the future! Hopefully they'll get on.

9. Do you collect anything?
Nail varnish - I have a very large collection which I'm always adding to because I'm always painting my nails and unfortunately I'm like a magpie when it comes to pretty colours, I'm even worse if there's glitter involved.
Books - I've got two bookcases in my bedroom full of books, which I've collected over the years, a lot of which I haven't found the time to read yet. When I was younger I also used to collect bookmarks from all the places I visited which was useful as I spent so much time reading.
Memorabilia - Mainly Paloma Faith, Marilyn Monroe & I have a few Audrey Hepburn bits too.
Stationery - I love pens! and notebooks! Basically buy me a set of coloured pens and I'll be very happy. One of my favourite pens is a pen shaped like a lipstick, I think it's amazing!

Two of my favourite people in the world.
10. Do you believe in ghosts/spirits/poltergeists?
Yes mainly because I've had a few experiences of my own over the years. As they say, seeing is believing.


11. Do you like to read? If so what was the last book you read?
I do, I'm currently reading a crime fiction book by Karin Slaughter but I haven't read any of it recently.

12. Who is your favourite actor/actress? 
I have a list...
Actress: Helen Mirren, Helena Bonham Carter, Sidse Babett Knudsen, Maxine Peake, Orla Brady, Caroline Quentin, Elisabeth Dermot-Walsh, Kate Walsh, Maggie Smith, Kristin Scott Thomas, Marilyn Monroe, Ingrid Bergman, Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly. 
Actor: Colin Firth, Johnny Depp, Patrick Dempsey, Morgan Freeman, Humphrey Bogart, Cary Grant.
Helena Bonham Carter.

The wonderful Danish actress, Sidse Babett Knudsen.

13. What are your 3 favourite TV Shows?
1. Borgen
2. Silk
3. Grey's Anatomy - although I'm only on Series 3 at the moment.

14. What is your favourite drink?
Tea (with one sugar and milk)

15. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? 
When I was little I always wanted to be called Aurora after the Princess in Sleeping Beauty as she was my favourite. I don't know what I'd change it to now.

I think this may be one of the best pens ever invented.

16. What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
I can't really think of anything dangerous I've done...  

17. Name 3 friends you couldn't live without
Tanya
Amy
Kat

18. What's are your talents?
I like to think I'm a good listener and a caring friend. I'm also told I'm good at writing and singing but whether that's true I don't know!

The cast of my favourite Danish show Borgen.

19. What celebrity would you like to be stuck in a lift with? 
Helena Bonham Carter because I think we'd have a laugh!

20. Sum yourself up in 3 words?
Loyal, thoughtful, talkative


One of my favourite UK shows Silk.




No comments:

Post a Comment